Understanding Preference and Motivation for Leadership
Understanding preference and motivation for leadership is critical to securing the right fit between your people and the roles that they do. To help individuals and organizations identify the best fit for critical roles, Kenexa® offers an online self-report questionnaire called the Kenexa Leadership Orientation Questionnaire (LOQ) and Kenexa High Performance Motivation Questonnaire (HPMQ). This powerful tool measures the personality dimensions that are correlated with leadership performance at work and the values that underpin them, ensuring you have the right leaders in the right positions to drive high performance in your organization.
• Ensure leader appointments are a good fit—both for the organization and the individual
• Make career management and succession planning more effective
• Provide detailed individual insights to enable greater self-awareness
• Create faster and more appropriate development plans
• Enable the creation of stronger and more effective teams by demonstrating how different preferences and motivations contribute to the organization
The participant is sent online links to complete the LOQ and HPMQ questionnaires. With 189 questions, the LOQ takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, while the HPMQ has 55 questions and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Once the questionnaires have been submitted, the participant receives a feedback report, which breaks down his/her specific preferences, motivations and leadership style. At an additional cost participant can also request a one-hour feedback session with one of our experienced consultants to further understand the results of his or her report.